Funding from the National Security Education Program (NSEP) and The Language Flagship allows The University of Texas Arabic Flagship Program to offer merit-based funding for scholars with a proven track record of dedication to and success in the study of Arabic.
AFP scholars in good standing may receive:
- Up to $2,500 toward tuition for Arabic language courses at UT
- Up to $3,500 for the Arabic Summer Institute at UT
- Up to $7,000 for the summer program in Alexandria, Egypt
- Up to $15,000 toward program costs for the capstone year programs
- In-state tuition waivers for non-resident students
- Texas Scholarships
- Liberal Arts Scholarships
- Boren Scholarships – Boren Scholarships provide up to $20,000 to U.S. undergraduate students to study abroad in areas of the world that are critical to U.S. interests and underrepresented in study abroad, including Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin American, and the Middle East.
- Critical Language Scholarship Program – Sponsored by the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and administered by the Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC), the Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program offers intensive summer language institutes overseas in eleven critical need foreign languages.
- Office of Student Financial Services